Music Box of Horrors 2012
Saturday, October 13th – Sunday, October 14th, 2012
?The 24-hour marathon of horror returns this October with new thrills and chills! With special guests Sybil Danning and Jeff Lieberman scheduled to appear!
The Music Box Theatre is a beautiful and historic cinema on Chicago’s Northside known for being Chicago’s year round film festival, a haven for fans of foreign, independent and art house film… most of the time. For one 24-hour period in October however, the Music Box welcomes fearless moviegoers (or inmates as we like to call them) as it is transformed into the…
Music Box of Horrors
- Special guests Sybil Danning and Jeff Lieberman scheduled to appear!
- More vendors (Does your business want a booth? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- More events (The night before includes special screenings of Nosferatu and Chained Head, plus more to be announced!)
- More food options! Remember the food truck last year? Well, this year they’re bringing friends.
- And finally… NEW SEATS! Have you been to the Music Box Theatre this year? Have you sat in the reupholstered seats? They are still the historic beauties, but with 2012 comfort. No, there are no cup holders, but you wouldn’t have found cup holders when the place was built in 1929 anyway.
So, why are you waiting? You know you’re going to go this year. Buy your ticket now and save! If you buy early you’ll save $10 over the day of purchase price. You’ll guarantee that your butt can be in a seat at the Music Box of Horrors 2012!
Our Benefit: Vital Bridges
As in years past, we will once again be working with Vital Bridges as a benefit to help raise much needed donations. Vital Bridges Center on Chronic Care – at the forefront of helping men, women and children impacted by HIV and AIDS build healthier lives for over twenty years.
(All films and guests are subject to change.)
Other instances of Music Box of Horrors: